Fabulous Summer Feet
Now the weather isn't being so British, we're certainly ready for some summer sun shine, but are your feet flip flop ready?
A woman's feet are just as important as her hair, face and body. A great outfit can be ruined by ungroomed feet peeking out from your sandals.
Why not try a home pedicure!
- Soak your feet in warm water for about 10 to 15 minutes add 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts, 2 drops peppermint essential oil and 2 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Pat your feet dry with a clean towel. Don't forget to dry between the toes.
- Use a pumice stone to remove any hard skin.
- Clip toe nails straight across. Or, if you would rather, use an emery board.
- Apply our Melissa & Mallow Foot Balm and massage into each foot, pay attention to the heels, between the toes and dryer areas.
- Apply your favourite nail vanish.
- Repeat this procedure one to two times a week throughout the spring and summer for beautiful summer feet!
Melissa & Mallow Foot Balm
- Organic Marshmallow softens, moisturises and soothes tired achy feet.
- Organic Shea Butter with it's nourishing and soothing properties help to moisturise dry skin.
- Organic Lemon essential oil helps to soften and dissolve hard skin.
- Organic Tea Tree essential Oil with antiseptic and anti-fungal properties is very effective on athlete’s foot.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.