Multi-Vitamin Face Cream
For Dry and Mature Skin
A rich nourishing moisturiser, enriched with Rosehip, Borage, Avocado, Macadamia Nut Oil and Shea Butter. With high levels of antioxidants: Vitamin A (beta-carotene), C and E and Omega 3 essential fatty acids. Blended with Rejuvenating Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli and Rosemary. With Anti-Ageing CoQ10, Comfrey & Lady’s Mantle Extract known to reduce wrinkles and premature ageing.
- Rosehip Oil ~ contains high levels of Trans-Retinoic Acid(vitamin A), C and E and is an excellent source of essential fatty acids, particularly omega 3. Scientific studies show Rosehip Oil can improve the appearance scars, sun damage, stretch marks, hyper pigmented spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Coenzyme Q10 ~ This antioxidant naturally occurs in the skin, it declines as we age. When applied to the skin it helps to balance the antioxidant level. It protects the skin from free radicals, (sun and environmental damage).
- Hyaluronic acid ~ A natural plant sugar. Nicknamed the fountain of youth. It’s hydrating properties result in increased skins smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles. As we age the natural hyaluronic acid declines in our skin. Skin becomes dehydrated and the collagen and elastin fibres lose their structure. Hyaluronic acid applied to the skin, can re-establish the hyaluronic acid content to more youthful level.
- Lady’s Mantle Extract ~ Soothes, cleanses and heals dry sensitive skin. It reduces swellings and is good for chapped and broken skin. It also protects newly formed elastin fibres in the skin. Elastin is required for skin elasticity.
- Borage Oil ~ An oil very high in GLA (gamma linolenic acid). Deficiencies in GLA can cause dryness, loss of suppleness and wrinkling. It penetrates down into the skin, which as a result becomes softer and less prone to eczema and acne. Borage oil will help to nourish and strengthen the skin.
- Patchouli Essential Oil ~ Great for chapped, cracked, oily and mature skin. Tightens up tired, loose skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil ~ Has toning and rejuvenating properties. It slows down the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and also reduces the extent of wrinkles that have already formed and helps combat wrinkles.
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Considered to stimulate blood circulation and restore elasticity to dry and mature skin.
- Kiwi Fruit Extract ~ Contains high amounts of Vitamin C, which is essential for the formation of collagen. Also contains vitamin E. These provide powerful antioxidant protection against free radical damage (sun and environmental).
- Carrot Extract ~ High levels of beta carotene, which is the precursor to vitamin A. Contains vitamins C, B1, B2, D and E. Excellent for wrinkles, dehydrated skin, sun damage, acne and eczema. It stimulates cell growth, adds tone and elasticity to the skin creating a firmer, fresher appearance.
Please see Active Ingredients tab for full ingredients list
Based on 3 reviews
| Write a review